Love them or hate them, cats have played a powerful part in numerous mythologies and stories across time. Be it the cat goddess, Bast, or prince of cats, Tybalt, the feline symbol denotes power, grace, and independence. Also hairballs, torn curtains, and dead mice on your pillow, depending on your viewpoint.
Prowl through your imaginations and pounce on this week's topic: Cats.
My apologies for the delay in posting a new topic. I had one ready ... but the cat ate it. I'll do my best to post new topics on Mondays from now on, since I should have a little time to do so.
I'd also like to open this blog up a bit. If you want to post a story off-topic for some feedback or just to share, fiction or non-fiction, poetry or prose, please feel free to do so. I'd love to read them.
Until next week, happy writing!
Ahniwa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment