We don't realize all the varying powers and energies that affect us and in turn either help or deter us. I have had a very profound awakening that I never ever conceived would happen. I got ate by a giant lizard! Not really, that was to get your attention.
During the last couple of years, I lost two of my very very best friends to cancer, and shortly afterwords, I lost my brother and then my mother.
One takes it in stride with all the appropriate sorrows and regrets, and tries to get on with their life. Well, I don't think it works that way. I really feel their absence, Not in a Oh I sure miss them way, but their energies are no longer coming in to me. That was something I didn't notice while they were here, - maybe taken for granted but no not really. They were appreciated and loved as much as possible, or in several cases, as much as they allowed. I don't quite know if others have felt this when they lost loved ones, but it is rather profound. WE eat good food to survive but perhaps never consider that there are varying types of food that are equally important, and the interchange energies from those you are close to is of significant importance I believe.
The one thing I realized when I was in the hospital and during recovery, was that the only important thing in life is to love those you are with or close to, - a lot!! Then there will be no regrets. Make sure you chew well!
In peace
whitecloud
----
posted by ahniwa for Don Ferrari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment